Canada Small Business Financing Program Government-funded Business Financing Programs
Canadian Chamber of Commerce
As is well known, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce is the countrys largest and most influential business network. There are over 450 chambers across Canada including provincial and city associations. They are a non-profit organization that works to fulfill community or area needs by serving as a bridge between businesses and the government and influencing public policy to benefit the business community.
BDC Consulting is an arm of the Business Development Bank of Canada. Its network of professional business advisers assist entrepreneurs in evaluating, planning and executing cost-efficient solutions for business development. BDC services include:
- Start-up advice such as business planning and financial planning
- Market study, export planning and subsequent business strategies
- Process improvement through optimization of existing operation, reduction of waste and ISO certifications
- Innovation through research and development
- Human resources management including succession planning
BDCs list of business centers in every province and territory can be found here.
Supply Chain Management Association
The Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA) is a non-profit organization that serves as the primary source of supply chain training, education and development in Canada.